Henry Schein, Inc. Marketing DigitalTechnology Coordinator in Carlsbad, California
Henry Schein Orthodontics, is a leading U.S. manufacturer of orthodontic products for the domestic and international orthodontic markets. Henry Schein Orthodontics provides a vast array of innovative products, services, and educational courses to help build successful practices. In the USA, our products are marketed to orthodontic practitioners through a strong direct sales force, and internationally, our products are sold in more than 85 countries through 160 distributors. We are dedicated to provide the orthodontic profession with high quality, innovative products backed by attentive customer service and educational support. At Henry Schein Orthodontics everyone is part of the team, with the same goal; to improve patient care and continue to “Advance the Future of Orthodontics” for generations to come.
The Marketing Digital Technology Coordinator will support the Henry Schein Dental Surgical Solutions and Henry Schein Orthodontics (Ortho Organizers) web base solutions, such as websites, online ordering systems, membership based websites, social media marketing, SEO, online marketing & automation projects.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Update and maintain content on all of our web presences for Henry Schein Dental Surgical Solutions and Henry Schein Orthodontics. Regularly monitor activity, function and outdated content. Proactively remind stakeholders to update their sections and submit web requests to ensure our web presences are up-to-date.
Monitor, update and maintain content throughout all our social media presences (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc). Keep schedule on track and communicate with stakeholders and direct manager of all social media activity.
Help maintain membership based and password protected websites, i.e. Online Ordering, HSO Buying Club, HSDSS loyalty program, LIA app, etc. Creation of users and passwords for internal and external customers.
Production design to optimize visual content for websites, social media and email automation projects.
Help maintain data on database driven projects, i.e. Pardot, SalesForce, etc.
Support CE CVent system for Henry Schein Dental Surgical Solutions and Henry Schein Orthodontics, and help integrate with other websites and social media presences.
Gather analytics for all web presences, social media and email automation.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
· Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures including WorldWide Business Standards.
· Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
· Perform the following duties in a professional way, supporting Ortho Organizers’ Quality Policy. Must understand, follow and comply with regulatory requirements as applicable to various processes. An understanding of FDA Quality System Regulations (21 CFR 20) and ISO Standards (ISO 13485) is required.
· Two years in an office environment in a marketing role
· One year of experience on entry level web development (HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS)
· One year of experience with basic social media tools
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
· Bachelors degree or Web Development/Multimedia/Digital Technology Certificate, or equivalent work experience
· Intermediate/Advance Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Works well and organized in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent attention to details, despite the necessity to multitask
· Ability to be adaptable to continual technological changes
Henry Schein(NASDAQ: HSIC),, a Fortune 500® company selling in over 200 Countries and a member of the NASDAQ 100® Index, is the largest provider of health care products and services to office-based practitioners . Henry Schein believes in “doing well by doing good.” For the 12th consecutive year, Henry Schein was included in Fortune’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies, ranking #1 in our industry for corporate social responsibility, global competitiveness, quality of management, quality of products and services, and use of corporate assets. We were again named to Ethisphere's list of the World's Most Ethical Companies. Our Henry Schein Cares activities extended access to care by advancing wellness, building health care capacity, and enhancing disaster relief efforts around the world. Our flagship programs continued to lead the way during 2013: Give Kids A Smile; Healthy Lifestyles, Healthy Communities; Back to School; Think Pink, Practice Pink; Holiday Cheer for Children; were all visible and effective ways that we demonstrated our commitment to global corporate social responsibility and the values that make Henry Schein a very special company.
/ Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. /
Title: Marketing DigitalTechnology Coordinator
Requisition ID: R104263