MedImpact, Inc. Kronos Functional Analyst in San Diego, California
Kronos Functional Analyst (Systems Administrator)
If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.welcomes your application. MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
The Kronos Functional Analyst is responsible for all functions necessary to support Kronos Workforce Central Suite 8.x, Kronos Attestation, and Kronos integration with payroll, HRIS and other systems. The position is responsible for identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes to support the Kronos application for ongoing production maintenance and troubleshooting. The Kronos Functional Analyst also identifies, recommends, develops, and implements process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the Workforce Timekeeper function including:
- Maintains security related configuration (function access and data access profiles)
- Performs configuration, re-configurations, upgrades, enhancements, implementation, maintenance and user acceptance testing activities
- Supports testing activities through test environment
- Performs troubleshooting activities including troubleshoot issues as related to maintenance of the Kronos system and the various modules and integration components
- Manages the Kronos Workforce Central Suite for Human Resources and Payroll functions including:
- Position Management
- Organization Management
- Performance Management
- Benefit Setup (New Hire, Life Events, & Open Enrollment) Processes.
- Setup and Maintain Pay Agencies & Pay Groups
- Setup and Maintain Payroll Codes (Compensation, Deduction & Tax Codes)
*Education and/or Experience *
For consideration, candidates will need a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (or equivalent combination of education and job related experience) along with five (5) to eight (8) plus years’ Kronos System Administrator job related experience. Candidates must have experience in configuring, changing, testing, implementing, and supporting technical solutions and SQL Server Administration along with experience in implementing and configuring Kronos Workforce Central Suite and Kronos Workforce Timekeeper (and/or ADP) latest versions preferable. Knowledge of configuring Kronos Accruals, Advanced Scheduling, Forecast Manager, Absence Management, Activities, Mobile, Analytics and other Workforce Central modules is a plus.
Computer Skills To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Kronos tools such as:
- Workforce Integration Manager and Setup Data Manager, Workforce Process Designer, Workforce Attestation module
- Device Manager - Kronos application and time clock configuration experience (version 8)
- Workforce Mobile application
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
None required; Kronos-related certifications a plus
*Other Skills and Abilities *
- Ability to develop new interfaces using Kronos Workforce Integration Management
- Ability to configure WDM servers, Kronos clocks (InTouch terminals)
- Domain expertise of Kronos Workforce Central suite of products
- Basic understanding of payroll business processes
- Outstanding communication skills to facilitate the constantly evolving and improving culture
- Strong organizational skills to meet multi-task workload; detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of full life-cycle of a project including gathering detailed requirements, being able to develop a design and then building of the design to deliver the solution to the client
- Excellent consultative skills to interact with business users and client management
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level II
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Location: San Diego, CA
# of openings: 1
Employment duration: Full time
Relocation Assistance: N/A
Job Code: 280.170630.4783