Collabera Post-Si Test and Debug Engineer in San Diego, California
Post-Si Test and Debug Engineer
Location:San Diego, CaliforniaUS
• Validation Team is part of the central SoC digital hardware organization responsible for the overall quality of the SoC silicon.
• This team works closely with architects, designers, verification engineers, software engineers, and customers.
• The team is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Electrical Failure Analysis engineer.
• In this role, youll work on debugging the failing systems (from the internal testing or customer returns), understand the root cause and implement corrective actions through design and test enhancements.
• You will also work on the automation of failure analysis techniques, so tests can narrow down the failure to a specific circuit or function.
• Main focus will be on the CPU and DDR system failures at SoC level with the opportunity to work on emulation platforms to verify the normal system behavior.
• Candidate will have three or more years of experience working in silicon environment in SoC debug and development using JTAG and Kernel Debuggers.
• Experience with ARM CPU and SoC architectures, DDR Protocol and Spec is a must.
• Strong C and Python programming skills and familiarity with emulation environments is required.
• Strong SoC silicon debug background solving hardware and software problems.
• Solid experience in post-silicon enabling and bring-up.
• Strong C or Python/Perl scripting experience, including tool creation and flow automation.
• Using lab equipment (scope and protocol analyzer).
• Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Python, Engineering, Architecture, Focus, Perl, Automation, Software Engineer