H&R Block Support Specialist-Tech - Seasonal in San Diego, California
Support Specialist-Tech - Seasonal
Function as a single point of contact for all technical support for internal and/or external customers across entire enterprise. Serve as liaison between customers, Technology Services functional areas, management, support groups, and the business units. Utilize software solutions, knowledge base, personal knowledge, and computer systems to resolve and track user incidents.
Responsible for end-to-end resolution and ownership of customer request’s or concerns. Closely monitoring requests, communicate with the customer, and deliver solutions to requests with a sense of urgency.
• Provide technical support by communicating via phone, email, and chat with internal and external customers requiring assistance or information. Interpret customers’ needs and utilize software solutions and personal knowledge and troubleshooting skills to identify possible resolutions.
• May remote control desktops in order to resolve technical issues
• Follow established procedures to handle inquiries and resolve concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle customer communications using incident handling, escalation, quality measurement procedures, and work instructions.
• Use software solutions and computer systems to accurately document and track customer contacts.
• Adapt to changes in user demands, work environment, and changes to processes or requirements.
• Maintain a technical working knowledge of product or products supported by the department.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 1 year technical support experience or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
• Some experience in supporting Microsoft operating systems, networking connectivity, computer peripheral equipment, software applications and remote control.
• Ability to communicate clearly and calmly on the telephone, email and chat and to use effective customer service techniques with associates who may be under stress.
• Effectively demonstrate oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external customers.
• In a Training or Certification program for technical support or recent computer technology related certification is preferred.
• Previous customer service experience or the equivalent through education and training is preferred.
Corporate Job Categories:
9520 Padgett St Ste 210