ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc. Test Engineer - San Diego, CA (Sherman St) in San Diego, California
•This effort requires the removal of the IPSec VPNs and associated retirement of the Outer Switches. This will require Phase 1 of the MPLS project to be completed at each site. Furthermore, the execution of this project effects a number of other connected systems which must be included in the scope of this effort.
•There will be a two-phased approach to develop the network traffic encryption model that meets the government TRANSEC requirements across NMCI and an execution plan that incorporates all Tier 1 – Tier 4 sites and connected systems and implementation.
o Develop a solution to migrate encryption capability from the IPSEC VPN device to DISA MPLS VPN.
• Documentation Requirements
o Submit project documentation, to include Development “DEV” documents, test plans, and test reports, to PMW 205 for Government concurrence and approval where applicable.
• Conduct engineering activities in support of the following
o System Design
o Test Plan
o Test Report
o Implementation Plan
o While aligning to the work that has already been completed for the affected system(s), test and certify the solution in a lab environment CONOPS support
• Assist NETOPS in the update of the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) document.
o The CONOPS will document the operational roles and responsibilities and reporting process workflows of the updated systems. Document its role in the operation of the affected system(s) (eg uWAN-uTB)
•Experience with DISA NETWORK/IA STIGS
•Familiarity with DISA JIE STIGS
•Familiarity with DODAF SE methodology and documentation requirements
•Experience with Test Plan/Procedure documentation
•Experience supporting DIACAP processes and ISSE
•Some resources should be near San Diego (or have access to San Diego) for PCL testing during all engineering phases
• Ability to obtain applicable clearances/access (anticipated to be no higher than Secret)
• Understanding of JIE constructs – Base Node
•Understanding of the NMCI unclassified WAN/unclassified Transport Boundary System design and System interfaces
•Experience with WAN edge design/engineering (from very large to small site designs)
• Experience with logical/virtual network segmentation techniques
• Expertise with routing protocols (OSPF/BGP) and IPv4/IPv6
• Strong Experience with dynamic IPSEC (e.g., GETVPN, FLEXVPN, DMVPN) and technology dependencies (e.g., PKI, IKE, etcetera)
• Experience with dynamic tunneling (e.g., Multi-point GRE)
• Strong Experience with Operations-oriented engineering/implementation strategies (i.e., production system will need to be functional in a transition-state for an extended period)
• Intermediate understanding of MPLS
• Experience with Test Plan/Procedure documentation
• Experience supporting DIACAP processes and ISSE
Clearance: Active Secret
Certifications: Accordance with 8570 Certification (CISA, GSE, or GCIH, Sec+ or CISSP)
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans