MedImpact, Inc. Clinical Program Coordinator in San Diego, California
Clinical Program Coordinator
If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.welcomes your application. MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
The Clinical Program Coordinator coordinates the implementation and ongoing operational functions for MedImpact Clinical Programs and reviews program configurations to ensure adherence with design requirements. This position performs analysis of completed configurations in a pre-production environment to ensure that they function as intended and meet client program requirements. This position also adheres to procedural and quality standards, including thorough and accurate documentation and testing protocols.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identify, delineate and coordinate tasks, timelines, and deliverables to ensure effective and efficient implementation and management of clinical programs, products and services
- In coordination with clinical program lead, identify the assignment of program task responsibilities to individual program team members; Programs/products include, but are not limited to, MedResults® Clinical Intervention Programs, the Personal Health Report Card™ and Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Programs
- Serve as the primary administrator of the clinical programs post-sale
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that client program expectations are achieved through up-front clarification of specifications, design reviews, validation audits, and best practice coding guidelines
- Analyzes implementation documents and identifies discrepancies, inaccuracies, anomalies, and unintended consequences
- Makes recommendations and develops solutions to ensure the accuracy of program implementation
- Ensures appropriate documentation of program implementation activities including completion of program configuration design, implementation/program checklist, test plans and test cases, and post-implementation reviews
- Analyze and research solutions for operational, performance and service issues within clinical programs for alignment with operational goals and performance metrics
- Utilizes planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills to ensure timely deliverables, high levels of quality, and efficient use of resources to achieve program accuracy
- Promotes continuous improvement by ensuring adherence to quality principles
- Seeks out and actively participates in business initiatives that contribute to service excellence
- Duties specific to MedResults® Clinical Intervention Programs:
- Coordinate product implementations for MedResults program
- Manage all deliverables and ensure all implementation and ongoing support timelines are met
- Perform implementation functions (i.e. MedResults coding, QC, etc)
- Perform daily MedResults switch claims process
- Produce monthly MedResults reporting in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide operational and administrative support to Health Services functional areas and ancillary business units, including Operations, Information Technology and Business Development to ensure timely completion of project tasks or product timelines
*Education and/or Experience *
For consideration, candidates will need a minimum of an Associate’s degree and three (3) to five (5) years of job related experience and/or education in product support, project coordination, and/or business analysis in health care or related environment, or an equivalent combination of education and job related experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Office Suite. Knowledge of POS system highly desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Pharmacy Technician license preferred
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level I
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Location: San Diego, CA
# of openings: 2
Employment duration: Full time
Relocation Assistance: N/A
Job Code: 450.180402.5400