Cook Medical District Manager - Aortic Intervention - San Diego, CA in san diego, California
The District Manager's primary duty is to sell medical devices and related equipment and services to physicians, hospitals, and outpatient facilities by establishing relationships with these health care providers. The District Manager will be customarily and regularly away from Cook's place of business in performing job functions and duties.
The Aortic Intervention division of Cook Medical focuses on the Endovascular treatment solutions for abdominal and thoracic aortic disease.
Product line includes endovascular grafts and accessory devices (wire guides, catheters, dilators, introducers, and molding balloons) to support implant procedures.
For more information about Cook Medical, visit www.cookmedical.com
• Develop new business and expands existing business• Develop, maintain and execute an annual business plan for the territory• Meet and exceed projected sales goals• Participate in national, state, and regional sales exhibits• Maintain timely expense reports• Keep current on the managed health care environment• Educate customers, through conversations, presentations/in-services and literature• Must travel overnight as needed
• Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization• Must strictly adhere to safety requirements• Maintain regular and punctual attendance• Must maintain company quality and quantity standards• Must have effective oral and written communication skills• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work in collaborative and independent work situations and environments with minimal supervision• Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations
Minimum Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred; or experience of such kind and amount as to provide a comparable background• Knowledge of Microsoft software, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint• Experience in problem solving• Experience in working independently with little direct supervision
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
• Subject to reasonable accommodation requirements under the ADA, must be (a) physically capable of operating a motor vehicle on a regular basis, (b) a holder of a valid driver's license, and (c) in good standing to legally operate a motor vehicle• Frequently lift product sample cases, weighing between 20 and 50 lbs.
• Occasionally required to stand for extended periods• Sit for extended periods, utilize close visual acuity for working with computers, etc.• Work under general office environmental conditions• Occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel or crouch
Job Location(s)San Diego CA United States
Position TypeFull Time
CompanyCook Medical Inc.