MedImpact, Inc. Strategic Relations Rebate Program Manager in San Diego, California
*Strategic Relations Rebate Program Manager *
If you’re interested in a career within a customer-focused, team-oriented environment that rewards innovation, quality, integrity and collaboration, MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. welcomes your application. MedImpact, is a privately-held pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) headquartered in San Diego, California. Our solutions and services positively influence healthcare outcomes and expenditures, improving the position of our clients in the market. MedImpact offers high-value solutions to payers, providers and consumers of healthcare in the U.S. and foreign markets.
The Strategic Relations Rebate Program Manager provides oversight for Rebate program management. This position works with cross-functional teams to develop reports based on client requests and needs. Gathers client requests and assigns work to project team members; develops and generates ad-hoc reports; researches, implements and manages rebate opportunities for internal and external clients. The role regularly collaborates with the Client Management Team, CPMs, Account Executives, Accounting, Enterprise Analytics and the Data Warehouse team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consults with internal partners to help identify, design, and implement the business processes necessary for successful rebate initiatives and programs
- Helps identify and manage the development of the infrastructure needed to support and evolve the Company’s rebate program
- Assists in the review of policy and procedure (P&Ps;) documents for rebate guarantee management as well as documents the processes to determine rebate outcomes
- Researches program offerings and keep internal and external customers up to date on changes
- Defines and manages all aspects of assigned projects to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, and time constraints
- Engage with internal stakeholders, including but not limited to, Operations, Client Team members and Sales to ensure proper information is captured and timelines are met
- Develops good working relationships with stakeholders; communicates with clients professionally and proactively responds to inquiries
- Creates and maintains strong relationships with TPA’s and vendors
- Manages the internal partner feedback on the programs that are launched; effectively implement a roadmap of change that supports business objectives
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing programs; completes documentation to correct quality standards
*Education and/or Experience *
For consideration, candidates will need a Bachelor's degree in a related field (or equivalent combination of education and job related experience) along with two (2) to five (5) plus years’ job related experience in program or management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and knowledgeable in working with databases
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
*Other Skills and Abilities *
- Previous experience working with cross-functional teams
- Highly skilled relationship and rapport building skills to assist and help drive program success
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with others
- Ability to lead consensus and alignment and resolve issues across departments and organizations
- Must possess excellent project management skills and good follow up skills to complete tasks as scheduled
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees up to and including executive management
- Must have the ability to keep pace with a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Keen attention to detail with good analytical skills
This position may require up to 10% domestic travel as well as attendance at local conferences and meetings
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus at Level I
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Location: San Diego, CA
# of openings: 1
Employment duration: Full time
Relocation Assistance: N/A
Job Code: 850.180413.5451